Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Week 2: EOC

My bad experience was when I went to El Polo Loco with my dad to buy some chicken. So, we drove around to find a restaurant and suddenly spotted El Polo Loco, the only restaurant that was close by on a traffic light we were in. So, anyway, we drove through the drive-thru and ordered our food, paid for it, and went off on our way. As we were driving to go home, I looked at the food and the receipt and realized that the window casher didn’t give us the exact amount of change. And once we found out, my dad turned, who was almost halfway home, and was angry, unpleased about it, and took the chicken back, this time inside the restaurant and complaint about the widow lady who had given us the wrong changed and even lied about her mistake when my dad was trying to explain the amount of money he had given her and so my dad and I called for the manager but the manager had told us that he would give us more chicken instead of the money that was missing and I thought, wow, unbelievable, we are never going to come back here again.

My good experience was when I had bought a jacket and it had a hole on the left sleeve of the jacket and so, I went to back to the store at the last minute, and had to plead for the person working that night to give me 2 minutes to exchange my jacket because I needed it to wear for my graduation, which was in ’08, and the lady totally understood and she had no problem me exchanging my jacket even it was the last minute. So I loved the service they been given and I still shop there until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment